Support Educators and Young Children!
Northern Arizona University has long been recognized as a leader in education. We develop educational leaders who create tomorrow’s opportunities, whether students want to be a teacher, counselor, psychologist, or school leader, one thing is certain: our Jacks are passionate about inspiring others and leading the way.
NAU Giving Day is a great opportunity to support Arizona’s future! You can make a difference by donating to one of these important funds or a College of Education fund of your choice. If you donate to any fund in the College of Education and once COE receives 50 in total gifts, members of the COE Leadership Team will donate $10,000 to support students and programs in the college. Here are the list of priorities for the College of Education:
- Early Childhood Education Center – TODAY, is the launch of the first Early Learning and Development Center at NAU serving children ages 3–5 and their families, and supporting children’s intellectual growth, social-emotional intelligence, and physical development. We are seeking your assistance in opening a toddler room soon. Join us in making this a reality.
- College of Education Scholarship creates opportunities for future teachers, leaders, and behavioral health practitioners by supporting the COE Scholarship or any of 85+ endowed scholarships that support our students. Over 300 students were supported through the generous support of our friends and donors.
- COE Educational Leadership – Donate to the Department of Educational Leadership fund which provides awards that support undergraduate and graduate student research, conference presentations, and conference travel.
- COE Educational Psychology – The Educational Psychology department is prioritizing the COE Educational Psychology fund which will be used to support graduate student research and conference travel. Join us in helping our students soar!
- COE Department of Teaching and Learning – Your gifts to the COE Department of Teaching and Learning fund provide awards for graduate students to complete approved research projects or attend and present at conferences.
- STEM – Focus Schools for the Future - Donate to the Department of STEM Education and Center for Science Teaching and Learning today to help prepare and support early career science and mathematics teachers and science education leaders.
- Arizona Teacher Residency Program - Your gift to this program will help us achieve our vision of ensuring that every child in Arizona receives an outstanding education taught by a well-prepared teacher. For more information on this new NAU program, visit https://www.aztr.org/
We appreciate your support as we invest in students learning and preparation to be the best educators! WE are COE! We are Lumberjacks!