Support The W. A. Franke College of Business
The W. A. Franke College of Business brings the best minds in business together. It’s how we deliver solutions the market demands. It’s why we offer experiences our students can’t find anywhere else. It’s the way we prepare the best talent to become leaders in a quickly shifting, constantly evolving global arena of ideas. We’re home to big thinkers who understand the power of connections. The connections that drive careers, accelerate progress, and help move the world start here.
Become part of creating the Franke experience by supporting the college on Giving Day.
NAU Giving Day is a great day to invest in creating a world-class experience for business students at NAU. Looking for a way to make an impact? Here are some great options:
- Women in Leadership - This fund provides support for FCB students to grow and refine their leadership acumen and prepare themselves for the corporate world.
- FCB Student Support Fund - Students can experience tremendous struggles in their educational journey, and these support funds are made available for FCB students experiencing financial hardships.
- FCB Dean's Fund for Innovation - This flexible fund helps FCB take advantage of opportunities for faculty, staff, and students throughout the academic year.
- Friends of FCB Faculty Fund - Exceptional faculty are at the center of FCB’s educational mission. When you donate to this fund you will assist FCB faculty with travel costs, research expenses, and other support.
- School of Hotel and Restaurant Management (SHRM) Fund for Innovation - SHRM prepares socially responsible, culturally-aware students for success in an ever-changing, global hospitality industry. The school aspires to be recognized as a premier hospitality leadership school providing student-centered, multi-culturally focused, and innovative academic experiences both in person and through distance learning programs. The innovation fund provides flexible dollars to help meet these goals.